We are so excited to share our fun and haunted Halloween menu! Plus, we have some fun desserts in honor of the Hocus Pocus 2 movie release on Disney+. It is available now in both our Winston-Salem and Clemmons stores! (See notes below regarding availability)
Announcing our Spooky Halloween Menu!! 🎃👻💀🧁🍰🍪
We have three major Halloween-themed desserts. Those include:
This year’s spooky sugar cookie is a cauldron!
Price: $4 each
New to this year, we have cookie stacks. In October, we have a festive Hocus Pocus themed one!
Price: $12 each
We have three festive cupcakes this Halloween season!
Featured Halloween cupcakes include:
- Red Velvet Bloody Eye – Classic red velvet cake with our signature cream cheese frosting and an addition of a bloody eye. (Available starting October 28)
- Vanilla Ghost – Vanilla cake and vanilla buttercream designed as a surprised ghost. (Available starting October 28)
- Hostess Boo – Chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream filling, dipped in chocolate ganache, and a piped designed “Boo” on top.
Price: $3.39 (plus tax) each
We have two festive cupcakes this Halloween season!
Featured Halloween cakes include:
- Candy Corn Creampunk – Yellow, orange, white vanilla cakes with white buttercream filling, ganache and candies on top!
- Hocus Pocus Cake – Chocolate cake with ‘potion green’ vanilla filling. Covered in a chocolate candy drip with vanilla bean cauldron sugar cookie and candies. Sanderson sisters make an appearance too
Price: Each $49 & up
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Cakes are only available in our Clemmons store!**
New to this year are festive macarons!
Price: $2.75 each
Placing Your Cake or Custom Orders Today!
Large or custom orders or cakes must be ordered by Wednesday, October 26 in order to pick up before Halloween! Be sure to get in your orders today.
Celebrate Halloween with Ava’s Cupcakes’ Sweet Treats!
Ready to Celebrate Fall with our amazing Fall Menu? 🍁🍂
It’s Almost Fall! Here are our Fall Menu items! 🍁🍂
Celebrate the turn of the season with this month’s summer-to-fall inspired cakes, cupcakes, and cookies!
Sunflower Cake, $35
Nothing says end of summer like sunflowers! 🌻
Early Fall-Inspired Cupcakes, $3.39 each
You can smell and taste the turn of the seasons with these delicious cupcakes! 🧁
Teacher’s Apple Sugar Cookies, $3 each
Treat your favorite teachers with these sweet back-to-school treats! 🍎
Why Does Ava’s Owner, Michelle, Love Fall?
My favorite thing about fall is fall in its entirety! I love the cooler weather, grey skies, the bustle of getting home before dark, sweaters and scarves, and, of course, leaves changing colors and falling through the sky. When it comes to fall flavors, I love apples and baking autumn desserts. Apple crisp and pumpkin breads are among my favorites. I spend a lot of time in the woods during fall with my family and that always remains a number one love about the fall. And finally, Autumn is so well loved because it is the entryway to the holiday season! I simply love the fall!